Buddy’s Buddies Dog Camp is similar to a daycare service. We pick up your pup at your home, take them to land in a private location, and spend 2+ hours training, running, and socializing. Once your pup is tired we drop them off at home so that they can spend the rest of their day resting.
What are the Benefits of Camp?
- Being part of a pack means no more lonely days at home
- No guilt about leaving your best friend at home, because they’ll be living the life at camp!
- Adventures filled with swimming, hiking, playing, and running!
- Healthy exercise (more than a typical daycare setting)
- Training for real world distractions
- Time to just be a dog
- Endless sniffing pleasures
- Off-leash play with other friendly dogs
- Wide open spaces on private land
- Free pick-up and drop-off
- An exclusive pack which means your dog gets closer with their buddies, creating a safer play experience
What does your dog learn at camp?
- How to play and socialize with other dogs in a healthy and appropriate manner
- Better recall skills with increased distractions
- Impulse control
Your dog will come home tired, and more well-behaved. Dog camps are an alternative to regular daycare, they are less over-whelming, and more predictable for your dog.